TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you think I should offer......I just found my first car.....like my original tbird.....its got a second helping of blown hg's and a nice set of dents......but.....its my love.....it also has at least.....250,000 miles.....I have to have it....how much you guys?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i would pick a car that wouldnt need head gaskets or a lot of dents. Save some more money and get something with about 100,000 less miles and that doesnt require as much money to not look like ass.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I mean like it IS my first car the one I sold last year......its mainly sentimental value......anywho....I know its not worth much but like $150?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
No I mean like it IS my first car the one I sold last year......its mainly sentimental value......anywho....I know its not worth much but like $150?

if it means that much to you, then i guess 150 is just fine. Remember, its your money, your decision, and at the end of the day, if you are happy then go get it.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
yeah, i wouldnt pay over 500 for it.... if i ever sold my car, i would buy it back again, no matter the price or amount of work needed... is it a v8? or 3.8?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 3.8 I saw it for sale and just about crapped myself.....its identical to my 92 except for the vinyl and a few small things....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
so it isnt your old car. but a lookalike?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it is my old car 1fapp6242ph177311........my 92 is the replacement I bought.....that's how much I loved it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts