TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! :xpcool:

I just installed my flame gauges from Scott or better known as scotthrbacek.

They look great, the only problem I have with them is that they cause BLOOD!:skull:

Thanks Scott I love the gauges.

Just kinda curious do all Thunderbirds require blood on an install of anything. :diablo:

Just kinda curious about the rest of you and your install stories. So lets here them and hear what was bleeding.

Later Yall.

GT:wavey:

PS I gashed open my index finger on my right hand.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
blood and many many curse words.

When i was installing my E-fan my buddy was pushing back the radiator while i was trying to attatch the bracket.....well when i said ok i got it to let him know i got it, he let go of the radiator thinking i had already pulled my hand out.........NOPE on the back side of my hand all the way across from thumb to outside, i had little half inch lines there the radiator fins cut me, and it pinched my hand , so i had blood running down my hand and on the radiator............needless to say OUCH!!!!!!!!

for about 2 weeks until it healed people looked at my hand like i was trying to kill myself. hurt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

That is just one of many. Cant tell ya how many times ive shocked myself during wiring installation.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Can't say that I've had any major accidents. Just some minor things like small cuts from cutting electrical tape. I did get mad one time, and kinda hit the shifter with the side of my hand...left a really nice bruise. Hit my head a few times on the auto seatbelts. Many many many curse words. Also burnt my hand on the catalytic converter when I was puttin my underbody neon's on. Other than those small things, nuthin major to say...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i measure the amount of time i worked on a car by the number of cuts on my hands and arms, i think i average one about every 15 minutes. dont ask how, i just do. i know its not smart, but i normally dont do anything when i cut myself, i just keep on working. it isnt untill i wash my hands that im stunned by the number of cuts i recieved. -greg

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
installation of my gauges caused fake blood.. well, kinda. testor model paint is a BIT*H to get out of stuff, such as clothing, hands, and the damn paintbrush.. but now the needles are a nice red color that'll match my autometer gauges when i put them it

only problem i encountered installing the gauges was reassembling the dash board. i picked up the wrong screw when i tried putting the defrost switch back on, and it poked through the front, so i got some modeling putty, filled the hole, and now i have to sand it and paint it again.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you all are telling me that. You never get hurt working on the car. Come now. Or is this just a boring idea. Oh well.

GT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts