btw love ur tbird also
peace.....
thnx in advance

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
:( :( :( :( :( :(
IMHO, It looked better before.

EDIT: Not to say they aren't clean and look good for what they are.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
:eek:

VERY nice!!!

Notwithstanding the wheels, it looked like any boring Mark 8 before, and now it's a real head turner :).

Have fun driving her :).

Kevin.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'd have to agree with greenbird actually. I kinda liked it before. Something about that color just made the car look mean, yet not too flashy.

I'd like to see it in person to be able to see the ghost flames on it though.
Still looks great Lonnie.

-jw

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,676 Posts
Mixed feelings about it. I liked your Mark 8 before and still like it. Personally, I'm not big on the flame paint jobs, but yours looks nice. Did a good job on it. It's one of those things that grows on me - the more I look at it, the more I like it :)

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks sweet Lonnie, it looked good before, but now I guarantee that it is one of a kind. Nice work.

·
Registered
825 Posts
All I gotta say is

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
i like, i like, i like, i like, do i see touch of blue at the tips of the flame?

I'd like to see a little shadow on them to give them some depth over the main paint color, like you could reach out and grab them.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Guys,

Most younger types don't care for flames but when they walk up to the car and the ghost flames start appearing and changing colors they quickly change their minds. It'll keep the old Hot Rod Lincoln nostalgia alive for awhile.

Lonnie

·
Registered
529 Posts
looks nice maybe now you will conquer those damn PT cruisers

Hey man hoped to see the flames closer in person today but couldn't wake up early enough to meet up with you guys at TGIF's. The flames look bad a** from what I have seen granted I have only seen them flying by. LONNIES CARS OWN JOO.

-the poster formerly known as Jeremy R

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
well, this "younger type" LOVES it, that thing is sweet, too bad it's on the other side of the continent though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Lonnie...your stuff just keeps getting better and better! I never thought flames looked good on a new(er) car, but that's a great job. My favorite style too, long licks. Nice job!

One of these days I'll have to meet you and see your rides in person...long live Hot Rod Lincolns... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts