TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard from flatblack? I see he hasn't logged in for over a month and I sent him money paypal for a transmission gauge about a month and a half ago. I have attempted to PM him and sent an email to him but have heard and seen nothing.

I'm not sure what to do next or if I even posted this is the right place.....

Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you all!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
file a paypal claim just in case
Ummm, though flatblack didn't ask me to, I sent him the money as a "gift" to save him the paypal fees. I'm wondering if paypal will even let me file a claim in that case?!? :zdunno:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Ummm, though flatblack didn't ask me to, I sent him the money as a "gift" to save him the paypal fees. I'm wondering if paypal will even let me file a claim in that case?!? :zdunno:
I doubt it. I believe it has to be sent through their site for them to be able to open a claim. Good luck.

·
Registered
591 Posts
you could try and see what happens, but if not your pretty much out of luck i guess

·
Registered
623 Posts
sorry to say it but it looks like you got hosed...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Out of luck. Why did you do that? Read their TOS, if you complain they will ban you from Paypal.

Paypal fees aren't that much, a couple of dollars usually.

·
Registered
623 Posts
it could just b taking awhile, it says he lives in canada.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Has anybody heard from flatblack? I see he hasn't logged in for over a month and I sent him money paypal for a transmission gauge about a month and a half ago. I have attempted to PM him and sent an email to him but have heard and seen nothing.
He already sent him an email. Read the post ass clown :p I even bolded and made it large and red for you so you didn't miss it this time :p

I would say if you sent it as a gift in paypal you're screwed if the guy did take the money and ran. Hopefully it wasn't TOO much. I like to get phone numbers for people I'm dealing with so I have one more piece of info to hit them up with if I need to. Hopefully he has just been tied up with stuff and he'll contact you soon. I would shoot him another email just in case though which I think is what Oscar was trying to say. But he's retarded so :)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope nothing has happened to him, either. I sent another email, but still see the last time he logged in was July 6th. Probably just has computer problems; I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I kill them... ;)

Thanks for all your comments, if it works out great, if it doesn't :zdunno:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
ive had two people on here screw me over one got away with it, the other i got my money back. i think we need to start a list of names not to buy from, its sad that people are that desperate for money.. i cant stand internet scammers i want to reach through this computer and take ahold of their throat.

hope it isnt this way with flatback. good luck

·
Registered
332 Posts
... Grab your pea shooters and pack up the duct tape, hammer and some pliers it's time for a road trip to Canada Ehh!

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,803 Posts
... Grab your pea shooters and pack up the duct tape, hammer and some pliers it's time for a road trip to Canada Ehh!
Add one more for the Platoon......And I will take point ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts