TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I need a flex plate to fit a Marautor torgue converter with a 10 1/2" bolt circle & a 164 tooth ring gear, from a 4R70W.

I need it to bolt to a 351W with a 28oz. imbalance.

Any ideas??


· Premium Member
7,532 Posts
The only place I know that can do this is.
Hines Industries
793 Airport Blvd.
Ann Arbor,MI 48108

You will need to send them the original flexplate off of your vehicle and a markVIII flexplate.

I thought I already told you this a few times......

· 02 Explorer Pioneer
2,891 Posts

What diameter converter does the 01 explorer use? I was just wondering if the flex plate off a 302 explorer with a 4R70W might be an option. I think the 5.0 is a 28oz imbalance
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.