TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find the floor mats with the Thunderbird logo in them?
I saw them awhile ago and actually wanna buy um now but can't find um.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I dunno, maybe someone knows where they are cheaper....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do the mats from age classic curl up on the edges? I have some ford gave me for free, universal fit I think, and they are curling up on the edges.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Could you please spell out the URL to that website. I'm also looking for floor mats with the Thunderbird logo on them and have been unable to find any. When I clicked on the "click here" link, I got a fatal error.

BTW, Is the $80.00 for front and rear or just front. I haven't seen any quality mats (full set) for under $100.00

Thanks.

P.S. Getting involved with this website makes me feel like a kid again. Most of you guys are younger than my children. I even got to participate in Majer Thom's linear spring group-buy. This is a lot of fun.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
If you look at the date of this thread you will see that it is a year old. So they must have changed there site a bit since then, which is why that link probably doesn't work anymore. Here is the link now:

T-Bird Floor Mats & Carpet

Scroll down for the mats... they are only $50 now! And that is for both front and rear I beleive. Not bad if you ask me!

I have no personal experience with these mats. So not sure about the curling. I have read that they are good quality though! So I dought they will curl up like yours, but don't quote me on that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts