TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody in tampa area that can hook me up with a j mod or any recommended shops that i can go to , and also folks who got there s done at a shop what kind of price am i looking at for a 95 lx bird any takers dinner on me or maybe a 6 pack

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad should i repost in drive train or will you go there ask me why i reposted maybe you could acept my accident and maybe just maybe try to help me out instead of tryin to shoot me down

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
5.4blkbird said:
my bad should i repost in drive train or will you go there ask me why i reposted maybe you could acept my accident and maybe just maybe try to help me out instead of tryin to shoot me down
My bad maybe I should just post in whatever forum I click first because its not like we have them for reasons.. maybe next time just try to help me out instead of tryin to shoot me down

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maybe you might want to let other folks do there job and carry on with your unadventful life

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
5.4blkbird said:
maybe you might want to let other folks do there job and carry on with your unadventful life
Maybe you might want to follow the rules and carry on with your unadventful life

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for all your help well have to speak again good bye for now

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
i would try ramseys performance i know they have done work on some of my customers cars and i know jerry has tunned there bofore because i was there at the time. ps i tried to find a repost to post the reply in but could not find it and since it does not bother me much it was in the wrong section i spoke up any ways.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks my buddy leland speaks of ramseys quite a bit ill have to check him out

i didnt repost i figured if it was that bad they would have just moved it for me it kinda sucks whenpeople want to bust your bizalls about the stupidest stuff
thanx again

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Whelp, let's just say that there are not that many tuners out there who can do the 5.4L right. I dealt with a few of the SCT people before and ended up doing the job myself. Ramseys has proven that they can tune the big motor with no friction excuses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts