TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knew what the were .. if there is any or what... Looking to put some 15% on the windows.. and would hate to have to scrape it of cause I didn't know the law....

Moody Moodz

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey man. The law here is 28% on the doors, 15% on the quarter and rear window glass. Ive been rollin around with 20% all around and its fine. Youll get stopped for 5% though, thats REALLY dark.

hope it helps
drew

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info....

Moody Moodz

·
Registered
40 Posts
i believe its 30% on front windows and as dark as u want anywhere else..... i have 5% all around and a strip on the windshield and soon getting windshield tinted 40%... never had a ticket , and on my last car i had limo tint too.... never had a ticket here in South Florida

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the law...

while on the subject it there anything else I should know about Florida Laws concerning cars...Like Neon...

·
Registered
60 Posts
undercar neon is LEGAL as long as its NOT BLUE, NOT RED ! ! those are for emergency vehicles only... i got purple under my white bird and its hot!

·
Registered
58 Posts
go here for tint laws http://www.gr8tint.com/laws.htm
also for underbody lights red, orange, and blue are illegal because those are the colors of official cars
red = emt
orange = construction
blue = cops
i think its only those 3 but cant remember

1 - 7 of 7 Posts