TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Curious I wonder how many engines?
Same Owner, Same Engine - says so in the window. I'm not surprised.

Cars well taken care of and never abused can last extraordinary miles - you see them all the time on the Internet and the news.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Reminds me of my Grandma..:)

I think as long as the "older generation" can pass their written & drivers test they should be allowed to drive..

I don't want somebody tellling me when I'm 93...I'm not allowed to drive just because of my age..

Wow 576,000 miles!

I hope I still have my Thunderbird when I'm 93..

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Reminds me of my Grandma..:)

I think as long as the "older generation" can pass their written & drivers test they should be allowed to drive..

I don't want somebody tellling me when I'm 93...I'm not allowed to drive just because of my age..

Wow 576,000 miles!

I hope I still have my Thunderbird when I'm 93..

Rayo..
First and foremost I hope I make it to 93, second most important, I hope we still have gasoline, third most, T-BIRD! In that order.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I agree, lol. Hope I make it to that age (or beyond). And you can have my license when you pry it from my hand. If I'm a danger to other then I will concede, but until then you can suck it.

Does it count if I still have my old Vic w/ 400K+ on the original motor? Granted I'm only 35, but still. That old iron horse has yet to let me down. The frame on the otherhand, well.... anyone for swiss :D

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts
When I go, I want to go all peaceful like Granpa; not screaming and crying like all the other people in the car...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I give her props, she has my respect! I wouldn't want to be married to her though LOL ;)

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
I give her props, she has my respect! I wouldn't want to be married to her though LOL ;)
Why, cause she won't let you drive her car? lol

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
No, 'cause her husbands keep dying LOL

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I want this car. Caliente!

·
Super Moderator
9,188 Posts