TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the boards from the Southeast or well, Florida in particular?

I'm from NSB/Edgewater, right by Daytona. Soon I'll be moving down to Melbourne for college so I might be a regular at Bithlo speedway.

If you are in the general area give me a holler!

Edit:

And being as this is in the Event discussion, maybe we can get together for some fun if anyone cares too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah too bad I didn't here about you sooner. I'm from Daytona. I gotta a buch of other guys who all go to cruise-in's and OSW (bithlow). We got me, a 91 5.0LX T-Bird, 94 Firehawk, 97 Formula, 02 Z28, and all of the Embry Riddle Muscle Car Assoc. ERMCA (Camaro SS's, Lightnings, Grand Nationals, Stangs, etc.) If you ever want to cruise to the track or a car show (i.e. Canal St. in NSB, Volusia Mall show) gimmie a yell. Later! Brad

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Brad,

When do you all meet? I was supposed to go up to Daytona with my friend Thursday night for the "street races" or so he called them. I think we're going over to Bithlo Friday night.

Jeremy

·
Registered
278 Posts
We meet for the Street Races (that used to be). See the cops broke it up but now the cars seem to be comming back and doing less-stupid things, so the cops are going easier on us. We meet thursday nights in thee Circut City parking lot at about 10:30 - 11:00ish. I might cruise down to the track this friday,but I'm not sure yet. If you ever head up this way, post somethin or mail me at [email protected]. I keep you informed on our track and cruise status. I know the mall car show will be on Sat. the 27th, and we'll be there granted I make it back from Mexico and the islands on time. Talk to ya later, Brad

·
Registered
209 Posts
there is organized street racing here in jax

every sat nite we all meet up then we all ride out to a lonely stretch out a few miles from where we meet and all the muscle cars and **** talkers go and see who is the baddest of this city all my friends are into motors and all that speed junk i just go to watch i enjoy it but im a fan a looks before balls im working on the balls now just not as happy to do that as my my looks stuff if yall ever want to meet up there is like 4 t-birds here in jax fixed up bags 20's and one with a all motor 5.0 cam and some other peformance junk ....let me know

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just figured I'd tell you there's going to be a rather large TCCoA Florida Chapter Meet , of course everyone's invited, and I'm gonna start scedualing it after this rain finally lets up!!!

Get in touch with me and let me know if your interested... I'll try and get some support for give aways and such.... e-mail me at [email protected] or reply here...

Best Wishes

Jim:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Central FL Birds!!!

We should really get together at least one night. You all just let me know. I am in Lakeland, and I think there are some other Central FL MN12's out there. Lets just get it together and set a date. Im definitely in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Florida Birds

I am from Winter Haven and if you guys decide to do a get together in the Central Florida area give me a holler as I would like to attend.

Tom

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sounds Great!!

Cheetah said:
Hey Guys,

Just figured I'd tell you there's going to be a rather large TCCoA Florida Chapter Meet , of course everyone's invited, and I'm gonna start scedualing it after this rain finally lets up!!!

Get in touch with me and let me know if your interested... I'll try and get some support for give aways and such.... e-mail me at [email protected] or reply here...

Best Wishes

Jim:D
I would definitly be in. I just need enough notice in advance to try to schedule the time. I would say that it definitely sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fl Meet

Yes I'll be setting it up soon now that the rain has seemed to let off.... any of you need to contact me for Florida infor feel free to call me... send me and e-mail first and if it's eaiser I'll call you or you call me I'll give ya the number :)

I need soime suggestions as to where , sice right now it's looking to be int he north/west palm beach area....

Jim

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
another CFL bird

ya man, i interested.. i am in kissimmee, so i am not that far from the winter haven and lakeland guys. i too go to bithlo, planning to again sometime in the next few weeks.. i guess i will bring the birdie (was gonna run the Nova)..

let me know whats goin on and when.. the closer to CFL, the better and like NickFL i need a few weeks notice...

JamesD
97 Tbird Sport 4.6L

Things I've done:
true dual flowmaster exhaust w/ balance pipe
K&N FIPK
FRPP 9mm red wires w/ looms and plugs
180deg T-stat (or 160)
Steeda u/d pullies
JL ST brace
NO silencer
occasional hypertech chip (depends on my mood)
17" AR Estrella's with 245/45/17 front and 255/50/17 rear BFG KDWS rubber
Racing "speed stripes" (they add 10hp, honest :D )

Clarion Pro audio Cd receiver w/ MA audio 1250W amp pushing 2 12" jensen ks212 titanium subs in custom fit sealed box

future stuff:
tranny mount and diff. bushings from MN12perf to be put on
poly bushing replacement up front
tokico shocks w/ eibach drop springs
rear camber adjustment (hopefully soon, using up tires faster than toilet paper)
"Dennis" chip / j-mod tranny / 80mm maf & 75mm TB
PI conversion w/ vortech s-trim (or AED, unsure now)
Xenon GFX kit w/ ram-cowl hood whenever someone decides to make it again
headers/hi-flow cats

·
Registered
23 Posts
daytona bch

anyone cruising daytona bch on the weekends looking to hook up with some birds or cougars give me a holla at [email protected] later,, will

·
Registered
184 Posts
I know this doesnt go here but.....

I live in ocala fl. and Im looking for someone in central Fla.
that can hel me with the jmod on my tranny.
any takers?
email me if you can help

·
Registered
278 Posts
Orlando Speed World tonight!!!!!! Who's in? Its Mid Night Drags form 10:30-2:00. We can run or just hangout. If you want we could meet up and cruise in. If your on the way from Daytona to OSW (I-95 south) I'd be willing to meet up at a location on the way.
Brad

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
OSW Closed and rained out...

just called, they are closed tonite because of rain..

·
Registered
278 Posts
NOPE ITS BACK ON SO LETS GO

GOD HAS A HARD-ON FOR RACERS!!
THe skys have parted and the good Lord will let us race, SO LETS GO. I just got off the phone at 8:00, and they said they'ree drying the track now. Gates open at 10:00!

·
Registered
23 Posts
who all is going let me know man i might go

·
Registered
801 Posts
to all floridian birdsss

this friday we are meeting up at the tower shops in ft lauderdale if anyone is interested call me or e-mail me at [email protected] or contact me at 305-343-8357 its usually about 7 of us, so if your interested call me or e-mail me.

Marvin M.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts