TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall i got a quick question before i do my exhaust, I was looking at buying the flowmaster 10 series mufflers with 2.5in pipe into a side exit exhaust...but i was reading and they say "As close to straight pipe sound as you'll get" now is it really neccasary to buy the mufflers or should i just run is straight piped? I live in south dakota so i dont have to worry about emission checks but in the summer of 11' were moving to denver,co. if that helps any lol. any help would be great!
- Jeremy

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
where are you going to dump the side exhaust?
what route are you going to take?

that is, if you are going side exit..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I have a Flowmaster 10 on my F-150 and I love it. I had it straight piped but I decided to put the 10 series in and it sounds even better. :)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
:thumbsup: that's what i figured...do it the right way or not at all eh'...flowmaster 10's it is...dual exhaust...im searching for a X-pipe on ebay now.
If you want a straight pipe type sound, the 10s are for you. Its probably gonna be pretty loud from a 4.6. :D

My truck has a 4.9 which isnt incredibly loud anyways... :tongue:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want a straight pipe type sound, the 10s are for you. Its probably gonna be pretty loud from a 4.6. :D

My truck has a 4.9 which isnt incredibly loud anyways... :tongue:
right one man, im getting true duals with the flow 10's...i found a Xpipe on ebay last night for $30 bucks so im going that route, ill upload some pics and vids as soon as i get it done. thank raptor
-Jeremy

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
right one man, im getting true duals with the flow 10's...i found a Xpipe on ebay last night for $30 bucks so im going that route, ill upload some pics and vids as soon as i get it done. thank raptor
-Jeremy
NP

~Conner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts