TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a 98 Mustang Gt with some Delta 50's on it. I thought it was the best sounding mustang ive ever heard other than the new Saleens and one with Borla's on it. What is anyone else's opinion?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well yeah you do have a point about placement and pipe length. I geuss i had a brain fart about that. But I really am thinking about those 50 series. I like the deep SUV sound.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I like the super 44s they sound really mean with duals and no cats

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the super 44s if your going to go with flowmasters. Search super 44s on 97 mustang GT on youtube. I think its black but it sounds BA. The 10 series also sounds good.
Everything Ive heard 10's on were loud as hell. Sounds great though. I heard a silverado with 10's on it. Damn thing sounded like a Nascar truck.

Super 44's do sound BA but i live in an apt complex and they are loud as hell on the highway.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just put Super 10's on my bird and FOR SURE the next thing I will do is remove the gas tank and add a fuel cell in the trunk so I can move the mufflers to where they are on the 96 mustang. I really don't think they are that great in the location they are on my bird (right before the chrome tip). But they are LOUD! I just think they'd sound better closer to the x.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had the 10 series on my car for a few years now mounted in the stock location. I am running true duals with an h-pipe. My family and friends always complain at how loud the car is but I don't really care what they think lol. I used to have some 40 series on it when it still had the stock exhaust configuration but with the 3rd cat removed. I will probably go back to the 40's but keep the true dual setup and replace the h-pipe with an x-pipe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts