TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
A.)They called it a machine. No moving parts, DUH!
B.)It's not a canned rice bumblebee.

Now, I can hear some Civic running down the road making that nappy sound, and it annoys me, but when most anyone hears a nice rumbling sound, heads turn in awe.

C.)Who gives a crap?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sounds like more of those anti-gun,anti-hunting,anti-meat-eating, Hanoi Jane loving Oprah viewers. What's next,a save the Al-Quida movement?

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
StupidFly said:
what is this crap?? I can understand their mission... but jeebus, sounds like propaganda to me.
Just a wee bit of propaganda.

*cough* hippies *cough*

who doesn't wanna hear a beautiful V8 rumble? It's just :crazy: what the world's coming to...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
i guess im desecrating the american flag and ruining propety values, ohhhh great im going to hell.

disturbing the peace and ruining property values, in vehicles covered with American flag decals. Actually, by their illegal actions, they desecrate the American flag and disrespect the people for whom it stands."
:uppoint:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Its those People with V6's and flowmasters that give loud exhaust a bad name.............. wait a second, thats me :D (although my 50 series isn't overly loud)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is that for real? Is it some sort of joke? The views are so distorted..."Many drivers of Boom Cars are also involved in drugs and gangs." What the heck. Someone needs to get a life.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I sent him some mail

mailed to dummy
Wake up and smell the coffee!

Its not flowmaster's fault and stop blaming them.. It is the punk import racers with fart pipes bothering you.. People like you need to be put into a hole and be buried.

Next time your here a "Load exhaust" find out what muffler they are running!!!

What about Harley Davidson?
What about APC Fart pipes for Imports?
-> these things: http://www.caraddons.com/Catalog/subpages/APC_LED_mufflertip.asp

What about Cherry Bombs?

What about Loud Stereo Systems?

Get a life. you obviously don't have one, you tree hugger!.

or, and i have dual flowmaster 40 series mufflers on my car, and occording to my local noise ordinance, it is well bellow the maximum noise level allowed.

Thank You,
William Stillwell
Proud owner of Flowmaster Mufflers.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
OH, PLEASE..... Cry me a freakin river.... then build a bridge and get over it.. :rolleyes:

They CAN'T be serious.....

-Jes

·
Registered
724 Posts
You know I think that it should be pointed out that thoose guys are not liberal. It states right on their front page that "Noise is especially damaging to children and women. " They are very conservative. Good liberals wouldn't differentiate between the affects on men and women.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
These people are my biggest pet peeve. Some people just have way too much time on their hands and they figure that they will pick at everything that they dont find acceptable, find a bunch of people that will beleive anything, and it goes from there. What about these people getting a life and stop annoying everyone else. I say we cut the mufflers off our cars and do a big *** burnout in their driveways. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Some people have way too much time on their hands. I wish I had thatmuch time to sit around and make up something stupid to get everyone talking about. But some people have real jobs.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
VicRattlehead said:
i guess im desecrating the american flag and ruining propety values, ohhhh great im going to hell.
:uppoint:
As the son of a Korean war AND Vietnam War veteran, I found that statement (that Keith quoted) really improper. My car PROUDLY displays the flag of this country that I love so dear. I do not desecrate the flag. Hell, we've had our flag out EVERY DAY since I was a kid. We care for it like it is supposed to be cared for. Up at sunup and taken down at sundown. As for ruining property values, last I checked, ghetto people in their crackhouses don't have Flowmaster 40 series mufflers or Borla XS mufflers.....they tend to lower property values a hell of a lot more....

This one's for you dad :usa:

Originally posted by black90gt1
Some people have way too much time on their hands. I wish I had thatmuch time to sit around and make up something stupid to get everyone talking about. But some people have real jobs.
That better not be directed at me :zdevil:

·
Registered
294 Posts
These guys must have stock in Segway, or they want STRAIGHT PIPES!

·
Registered
933 Posts
sounds like more propaganda like the ban daytime running lights movement or the KKK for kids site on how black boys think it's cool to hurt white girls (look it up, i was directed there in a off topic forum once
the DRL one though, i sent him an email explaining how it was a dumb cause he was fighting for (and i swore a little) and he responded with something about me being a redneck or something and to **** off

1 - 20 of 51 Posts