TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you think I would be able to sell a brand new pair of these for? And would anyone be interested in buying them? I don't have them yet, but I will buy the entire kit and won't need the mufflers. The mufflers will be from this kit.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
40 plus shipping? These were going to be brand new/never installed. Summit lists them for $72.95 each separately. I guess I won't get the entire kit then. I mean, all I need is the piping. And $270-$40 just to keep two pipes makes no sense. Why is it so hard to put something together that is not "cookie-cutter, one size fits all thing"??? :bangwall:
Thanks for the reply though.

Jim

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
40 series flowmasters for for $55 installed.. by me..

delta flows go for $80 installed.. ($70, plus $10 install)

just fyi..

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can find that main pipe, Flowmaster #16003 I might as well clamp it together myself. Unless, of course the piping from the T-Bird kit doesn't fit without further bending. I can have it all welded later on. But like I said, if I can find that main pipe...

Jim

·
Registered
970 Posts
Doesn't matter that Summit sells them for $72. No one wants side entering mufflers with goofy tips around here.

$40 plus shipping is freakin good if you ask me. I didn't think i'd even get any nibbles.

Either way, don't buy the whole kit. It's expensive. Go custom.

-Danimal

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
Listen to Danimal, go custom. I have the cat-back system which is great and all, but it isnt loud enough for a GA boy like me.... My $.02.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
someone was selling a used kit for 150 in the for sale forum.

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
93BlackBird,

I saw your post in the "For Sale" Board. Are you willing to ship it though? Also, is the kit welded into one piece? All I need from the kit is the main pipe (from resonator to the y-pipe) and the y-pipe itself. I don't need the mufflers and the pipe that sits in place of the resonator. Or would you be willing to sell just the main pipe?

Thanks.

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts