TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale brand new Fog lamps.They are universal and have never been used or mounted.I held them up to the factory Air ducts on my 95 and they seems to be a good fit.

Make offer.

I also have a 3 inch cold air down pipe I am looking to get rid of with the Civic tube if anyone wants it.Made for a decent CAI for my old 95 motor.Will come with a K&N conical filter.SOLD

Make offer.

Also have a stock 96 air inlet
96 Radiator fan,
96 stock Throttle body.(maybe good for porting?)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!Anyone?Make offers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you still selling...How much for the tube and what mods do I need to do to install.I have a 94 4.6 with the silencer removed...thanks

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only mod you will have to do is get a breather for the LH valve cover.Other than that it will all bolt together.One thing I never did to the civic tube was cut the vent nipple off of it and seal it.So you would have to do that.

Oh and you will also have to find a nut for the IAT sensor so you can bolt it on the Fender tube.

Make offer.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
hey man i am interested in that intake tube that goes from maf into fender

pm me asap!

thanks!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intake Sale pending for 96Blubrd.

Miki,

If he passes you will be the first to know.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
aight let me know

thanks!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you all know.The CAI on the TB side is very tight with the Civic vac ports.It actually hits the hood.But it will work.I just want everyone to know it is a B*tch to get in the right spot so the hood will close right.You can always shave down the vac ports and plug them though.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Complete Intake is Sold and Shipped.

Thanks Robert!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts