TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
just get some hella ff75's. closest aftermarket foglights that look fairly stock yet luminate a hell of a lot more than stock. it will come with wires, bulbs, brackets and everything. plus i wouldnt get foglights w/o brackets or wires. thats jus my $0.02

-Mike

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'd just get some aftermarket fog lights. I've been happy with all of mine, minus the pair that had rusted after a couple years, but for $20 it was fine.

Wanna know anything about foglights or wiring, let me know.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I could use some help with wiring... i just got a pair my birds a 95, and i don't wanna do much drilling, can i place them in the bumper with outdrilling it just got painted...

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
You don't want to install it on the bumper. You want a solid surface that will not move which in return would prevent the lights from shaking and blind on coming traffic. Your best bet would be to mount them onto the bumper reinforcement. Some other people will post some other ideas and maybe pictures to help you out.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
On the 95's, the holes are already drilled for you. On the bottome of the bumper on the black air dam there are good size square holes. Look up in there and you will see a verticle brace with a hole on both sides of it. The stock fog lights will fit perfectly there and will look stock (Just click on my cardomain site below and see the results). As for wireing, I just made my own and wired them into a stock switch in the stock location. It was actually real easy.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
http://www.the12volt.com/relays/page5.asp#rtol

I bought some 12V zener diodes from Radio Shack. Wired them in so my foglights would stay on with either the highs, or dims. Wired in parallel to the remote on wire.

Another good thing to do would be add some relays for your headlights as well. Since so many people have problems with the MFS (turn signal switch) and the headlight switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts