TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
Joined
·
11,719 Posts
LOL! Too bad he didn't mention the dumb b*tch tried to claim he knowing sold her counterfiet beenies....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
Hopefully (for his sake) he didn't send the stuff out before receiving payment! He clearly said he didn't know what they were worth - she's on her own! :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,163 Posts
And WTF is a beanie baby??
Okay... Got the stuffed animal part but seriously...
IT'S A STUFFED ANIMAL! 860 bucks for some stuffed animals??
Come on! I've got 400 litres of stuffed animals in two plastic bags
at home... If someone wants to give me a new 3.73 pumpkin and
a MMC driveshaft they're yours! :D


//Thyg0d
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
8,239 Posts
Funny stuff, I saw that ebay link on three different forums that I visit, including this one. I can see how it spread so fast.

Reminds me of a few years ago when my buddy sold this replica watch on ebay, and he listed it as a replica watch, and told them it was fake, but the bidding went up to over a thousand bucks overnight.

I guess some people don't actually read the auction they just bid.

Also, the craze a few years ago was to sell empty playstation2 boxes on ebay. The title would be "Playstation2 Retail Box", and the description would say that you are bidding on a an empty retail box for a sony playstation2. They would put the bid at like 100 bucks, and people would jump all over it and not even read the auction.

stupid ebayers are everwhere.

JH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,044 Posts
The best auction ever was when PS2 came out...


People where aucting off the boxes and people did not read the email!!


I seen one cardboard ps2 box selll for 500.00!


Some poepl just dont read into what they are bidding and those that due need to remeber that this is the internet... and anything can be real or fake........
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
JustinH said:
Also, the craze a few years ago was to sell empty playstation2 boxes on ebay. The title would be "Playstation2 Retail Box", and the description would say that you are bidding on a an empty retail box for a sony playstation2. They would put the bid at like 100 bucks, and people would jump all over it and not even read the auction.
Thunderterd said:
The best auction ever was when PS2 came out...

People where aucting off the boxes and people did not read the email!!

I seen one cardboard ps2 box selll for 500.00!

Some poepl just dont read into what they are bidding and those that due need to remeber that this is the internet... and anything can be real or fake........
Really? :D
 

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
Joined
·
1,614 Posts
Thunderterd said:
remeber that this is the internet... and anything can be real or fake........
hmm.. Are you sure, i read somewhere that if its on the internet, is has to be 100% truthful and factual..
 

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
Joined
·
11,719 Posts
WkStill said:


hmm.. Are you sure, i read somewhere that if its on the internet, is has to be 100% truthful and factual..
Don't beleive everything you read in the paper. :uppoint:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,557 Posts
I ought to sell some stupid stuff, like this shirt that got signed by some friends at a graffitti party. (People writing obscene stuff on shirts.) Be cool to get a few bucks for it, since I can't wear it in public. Maybe some of my stupid pottery I made in school.

Take some stupid object, do something wild like take pictures of people with it, and make a story to go along with it. Here's something for example:

I just saw a spoon I use for making Kool-Aid, and here's some stuff you can do:
I could say: Here's a spoon a girl down the hall in my dorm uses a lot to make Kool-Aid.

I could do something like: However many dollars I get for this spoon, I will whack a girl on the a$$ for each dollar, and you can have the spoon if you want, add shipping.

I could also make something up like: I had this spoon in my car. Some cop pissed me off, so I threw it at him and got a ticket for assulting an officer and one for littering. Because I don't have any money, I had to sell my car, and my girlfriend broke up with me. Please help me get enough money to buy back my car. Good luck bidding!

People buy up that kinda stupid crap. :D

Hm...I may try one of those, or all them together, or just give a choice or whatever. I could use some money.:uppoint:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top