TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,239 Posts
here in buffalo instead of dropping a ball on new years eve from city hall, they are dropping a ford edge.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I havent heard anything like that.That would be interesting if Ford bought in to Toyota's stocks.I'll be sure to ask the rep about it this week.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nativedetroiter said:
I see it like this, just as Toyota did for GM, A Toyota Cavalier in Japan, and the Toyota Vibe..
Is that Detroit's way of getting around Japan's trade policies? I've always heard that there hasn't been good access to the Japanese market.

John

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
There isn't a good access for American Autos over there. Astro Vans are a big one over there for sale, there is a big following for those, and cheap. But other than that, not alot of American Showrooms dot the landscape.

If Ford Japan could chime in, he would be better at addressing this issue as he is over there and imports american vehicles. Japan also makes changes that aren't cheap to domestics, gotta have amber turn signals, side signals, and some other things.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
wouldnt mind seeing some of toyota's styling make its way to ford vehicles, anyone seen teh iosis concept? its pretty.... cross branding is gonna be a nono though. maybe a toyota based upon the mustang platform or somehting... but no toyota mustang. pshh. tehy want to mmake a 4-door, and a mustag wagon.. TRECHERY! btw.. i think nissan is in bed wiht bmw.. after looking at the *** end of the new altima.. i like it.. sorta. better than the HUGE chrome lights they had for that stint.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts