TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If bada$$bird ripped you off PM me. I need to get all of you together. I am going after this kid big time with a lawsuite. I just found out I can get three times the amount he owes me. So anyone else can jump in and join me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
how do you go about this? i tried this several months ago with another member that was here.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=47594

we all had problems, and it never went anywhere to my knowledge, or at least i never saw any money

Tyler

·
Registered
252 Posts
read the thread.

94ONAIR would you please explian this to me some more? Or do you have any new contact info in Assasyn that you could pm me?

Tyler

·
Registered
252 Posts
escrow?

so hows got some pointers for me?

and for further info, when this happens to anyone else, make sure you do this

www.ifccfbi.gov

Tyler

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
I believe escrow is when he acts as a middle man to facilitate the buy/trade. Both parties send him the $ and parts, and when he has both he sends them back out to their new respective owners

·
Registered
252 Posts
still would like some info, any that you have, and im ganna take a shot in the dark here, but I assume you still talk with him and thats why you havnt posted back? I would liek to talk with him also.

Tyler

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, I haven't heard or talked to him in a couple of years now. You need to get his address and then you can most likely get his phone # that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts