TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Id like to say a quick thank you.

Thank you to SirWilliam for starting the BirdCats/TCCoA.
Thank you to JT for keeping this place up and running.
Thank you to the moderators for keeping this place for the most part running smoothly.
Thank you to KDanner DanU Seabass ***** BigScott JasonS JohnnyV JohnnyL DerekR Dom Lonnie AnthonyF PapaJohn DanN MikeS RichT V8Thunder JimM. these are the guys that started all this, if it wasnt for them we would not have alot of the info about these cars as we do.
Thank you to Dennis Reinhart for keeping up on the chip demand.
Thank you to all the rest of the 2000+ TCCoA members, obviously without you there wouldnt be anyone here and what fun is it to go somewhere when there isnt anyone there?

Now looking forward to a successful 2003 racing/show season, have to make up for last years disaster of a summer without a car. I encourage EVERYONE to try to attend at least one or more or all of the national TCCoA meets, World Ford Challenge is held outside St.Louis, Mo (May 15-18) thats probably our biggest meet of the year, then there is Cars at Carlisle in Penn (may30-june1) then there is the MN12 Nationals the TCCoA is the title sponsor of that event, this year it will be held somewhere in the west, talk has put Vegas on the list of possibilities, (aug29-sept1) now thats one western one central and one eastern event, no excuse to not attend at least one. A club can only be as strong as its members, and being a member one of the responsibilities is participation, and that goes beyond posting messages on a bbs, its particpating in shows and events. So partcipate!! SirWilliam should be getting in touch with the WFC people and setting up our show area, so look for that and register to attend, if you dont want to show your car, come on out and race your car, thats what i plan on doing. If i can get enough people together id like to set up a TCCoA pit area if not your all welcome to hang out at the MWF pits. There is lots to do at WFC there is racing going on all weekend starting on friday morning. lots of car talk goes on all weekend, LOTS of action around the hotels, car corral, used parts, there is a great manufactures midway with lots of parts, mostly mustang stuff, but we can use some of it. and the more people that we can get to talk to the manufactures about products for our cars mabey they will get the idea that ford makes more cars other than a mustang.

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
okcbird said:
...you guys are forgetting the most important of all, what a shame.

:rolleyes:
I think his name is being cloaked by the ***** in his post

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
NRL said:

I think his name is being cloaked by the ***** in his post
I dont think so. I think its a name that starts for a "J" ends in a "Y" and is 5 letters long. It might have a couple "R"s and maybe a "E" Lets all try this together J-E-R-R-Y

So am I right? I think I might be. but who knows :zdunno:

·
Registered
589 Posts
What about someone who doesn't post here anymore, but was a great source of info in the past: Dan Ulrich.

Preston

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
SmallTownBird said:
What about someone who doesn't post here anymore, but was a great source of info in the past: Dan Ulrich.

Preston
He is mentioned there. Right before Seabass... "DanU"

-Shawn

·
Registered
589 Posts
Oh yeah, my fault:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
SmallTownBird said:

Preston
he still is a great source of info. these guys didnt fall off the planet. these are guys that are more into the technical aspects of modular engines and the mn12 platform. most of the guys are easy to get ahold of but have simply chosen not to post here often.

its clear that the thunderbird community as a whole would not be the same without any of those guys.

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
okcbird said:
Nope, what a shame again. Oh well...

GOD help us all.

:rolleyes:

-J
After Seabass and before BigScott.. it says *****... hmmm 5 letters, and a masked name, perhaps for someone who doesn't want their name thrown around?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts