TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or train:

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Turn it on.

4. Make sure the guy who won't leave you alone can see the screen.

6. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.

7. Then hit this link:

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
lmfao.That would be funny.But would probley involve some jail time as well.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It's all fun and games until Jack Bauer comes flying through the nearest window and breaks your fingers screaming, "Where is it??? WHERE IS IT????"

Then we'll see who's laughing.

J

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i found that humorous!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
T_Bird_Babe said:
ATF......ATF.....PUT YOUR HAND UP!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"I take it your not here about the alcohol or tobacco"

I would love to use that one with my boss, but I can just imagine how that would go over here at work. lol People around the airport dont really have a sense of humour anymore.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Blue LS said:
.....People around the airport dont really have a sense of humour anymore.
Anymore??? You mean they used to?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Traveler said:
Anymore??? You mean they used to?
Way back, before 9/11 and you could joke around with the customs guys. Security even used to make cracks about what they found in peoples bags.

Even though I work there I cant even joke around with my co-workers in the cargo area without some customer or "security" giving you at least a dirty look. Usually its one of those "that isnt funny its serious"

I made one comment to my manager during our screening training "Who the hell is gonna bomb the Caravan flying to Tadoule Lake, who even knows what the hell a Tadoule is" (its a little "town" that the only way in is by plane, in the middle of a barren wasteland) the lady giving the security presentation gave me one of those looks.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yea, my dad used to joke with us when he had his plane. He'd look at us serious like and say "I'm not going to have to pat you down before I let you on the plane am I?". It was only a little A36 Bonanza. :D

LOL There's a lot of little towns like that in Canada aren't there? Not dissing Canada, just noting that its a big country with a lot of empty space and small towns that you get to by bush plane.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Traveler said:
Yea, my dad used to joke with us when he had his plane. He'd look at us serious like and say "I'm not going to have to pat you down before I let you on the plane am I?". It was only a little A36 Bonanza. :D

LOL There's a lot of little towns like that in Canada aren't there? Not dissing Canada, just noting that its a big country with a lot of empty space and small towns that you get to by bush plane.
Oh ya, theres alot of those alright lol. Thats why no-one in the company is really too serious about it. Dont get me wrong, we do check everything out. But in reallity our biggest planes are twin engine Hawkers that haul freight to areas along the arctic coast north west of Hudsons bay. Most of the planes are Saabs that only fly to small northern towns.

Not exactly prime targets for terrorists that want to make a statement.

·
Super Moderator
11,862 Posts
That's pretty funny - online. I lol'd.

Don't try this in an airport or God forbid on a plane. You'll be carried off in hand cuffs by the friendly federal air marshals so quick you won't know what hit you. They or your fellow passengers will be on you faster than that countdown timer runs down. Remember United 93! God bless them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts