TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had these about 11 years and I got them to put MT Drag Radials on the car. The wheels are 15x8 with a 5x108mm bolt pattern and are silver. The tires I had on them were MT P275/50-15 and they fit just fine. I'll also include the lug nuts that fit our cars. I'm asking $75 for them. I prefer local pickup but if you want them shipped we'll have to figure that part out. It's not worth the sale for me to eat the shipping so if you're interested in these a local pickup would be best.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I'd like to get these from you! Wonder if you will end up at any local events soon..

·
Super Moderator
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I took them to the scrap metal yard back in March. I didn't get a single question on them so off they went. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I really should have jumped on these last fall. Looking around now, I can't find any steelies in 5 x 108. Too bad.

·
Super Moderator
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really should have jumped on these last fall. Looking around now, I can't find any steelies in 5 x 108. Too bad.
Diamond : Pro Series

You can get them from these guys. They will drill whatever bolt pattern you want. Just be sure and know your specs before you order.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
That great to know. Thanks. Do you remember off hand what backspacing your wheels had?

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Also- what style of lug nut did you use on these wheels?

·
Super Moderator
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't recall what backspacing I used but I did use a 15x8 wheel for P275 MT Drag Radials and it worked fine. I used the lug nuts they recommended because they are a very specific taper for those wheels. If you contact them then they can help figure those parts out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts