TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Remember me? I lost my password.

At any rate , I'm selling my like new 235/60/16 Dunlop Sport A2s off my show queen '98. Therefore, these tires have not seen rain or snow.

They are great handling tires with good treadwear.

I'm only selling them since I am purchasing larger wheels. Otherwise, I had planned to keep these tires until replacement, long in the future.

$300 OBO.

They are currently mounted on the factory heavy duty Police Interceptor steel wheels. These will have been sanded, primered, and repainted semi-gloss (satin black). I do not believe there is a scratch on them.

The wheels can be purchased along with the tires for an additional $125.

I posted this thread in our section since I'd prefer to sell them locally.

Please PM me with questions and offers.

Also, are there any meets coming up soon?

I'm usually at the monthly Derby City Mustang cruises. Stop by and say, "hola".

·
Registered
310 Posts
How do you think they would perform in inclement weather? :D (j/k)

Scared me there for a moment, I didn't look at the title and I saw a pic of your car and the words "for sale". Once things get settled down, I'll stop by one of the meets.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you think they would perform in inclement weather? :D (j/k)

Scared me there for a moment, I didn't look at the title and I saw a pic of your car and the words "for sale". Once things get settled down, I'll stop by one of the meets.

Haha. No, the '98 is not for sale. Was considering selling the recently custom-tuned '01 but I think I'll hold onto it unless the right price comes along. I'm having too much fun driving it.

Unherd, give me a ring sometime.

According to Tire Rack, the Dunlops have good all-season capabilities. I originally purchased them at a time that I had planned to keep the '98 as the daily driver. They grip really well and it is near impossible to get them to break loose.

I get compliments on their appearance wherever I show the Vic. If anyone wants to see them on the Vic, let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts