TCCoA Forums banner

for the people here in MI

1K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  97qwikcat 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright I got some old parts that I took off my car and there just sitting in my garage taking up space. If anybody here needs or wants them late me know cause I really dont wanna sell them and send them out.

npi heads $100 (nothing wrong with them took them off for pi swap)

pi cams $50 (once again nothing wrong with em took them out for crower cams)

npi intake w/ aluminum crossover $20 (only has about 6,000 miles on it)

2 sets of stock exhaust manifold's $make an offer 1 set left

stock size fuel injectors $100 (I cleaned them out in fuel clas and only put about 200 mils on them after that)

stock size throttle body $make an offer

that's all I can think of laying out there for now. oh yeah all parts are off my 97 cougar 4.6L. id like to get rid of this stuff so let me know if anybody here in MI wants these if not I will end up shiping them if somebody else wants anything Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd say it's a little more then a notch but will see when it's done.
I'll give it another week to see if anyone here in MI wants these if not I'll try to get rid of them another way.

#5 ·
yeah im doing a little bit more then just the head swap too. look at my sig and see what I got going.

#7 ·
well maybe this might help you out I took my block to Holbrook racing on schoolcraft and merriman not sure if the pistons may be cheaper for you or not cause I had the block bored 30 over
rods $550
pistons $650 (diamond flat tops though)
rings $125
crank shaft freebie thanks to knowing the right person
rod brgs $40
main brgs $50
gasket kit $125
just a ball park figure for ya it might help you out.

#9 ·
im not sure what brand but I know he used main studs that cost me $120 and he also studded the block for the heads.

anyway does anybody want any of this?

#11 ·
what block are you useing?
looks like alot of people in Mi are steping up with the mn12's we should hit milan some time .

Jurgen
97qwikcat said:
well maybe this might help you out I took my block to Holbrook racing on schoolcraft and merriman not sure if the pistons may be cheaper for you or not cause I had the block bored 30 over
rods $550
pistons $650 (diamond flat tops though)
rings $125
crank shaft freebie thanks to knowing the right person
rod brgs $40
main brgs $50
gasket kit $125
just a ball park figure for ya it might help you out.

#12 · (Edited)
I'm still using the original block, Yeah we definnitly need to hit Milan I plan on doing it a few times this year. We gotta set something up once weather break's. That's in the other thread though.

#15 ·
yeah Im holding one set for someone and the other set I still got. well there 4.6 and judging by your engine I don't think they will work for ya.

#17 ·
how much you want for the exhaust manifold shipped to 48642?

i basicall just need the driver side.

let me know.

thanks.

#18 ·
*******>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/b/brakes/all_night_disco_party.html" target='_blank'>ALL NIGHT DISCO PARTY (Brakes)<p>******* allowScriptAccess="never" name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/b/brakes/all_night_disco_party_599335.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com</a></p></div>

#20 ·
lookin for a little feedback from you guy's

instead of starting a new thread I was thinking about doing some work outta the garage but I want to get some feedback on this first.
Ok so what I was thinking about doing is powder coating parts. I saw the powder coating system that Craftsman has. I just wanna get some feedback from you guys on if you would be interested on getting engine parts or anything else metal powder coated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.