TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
pendejo
430 Posts
42% I almost didn't post my results :D cars before the late 60's early 70's are kind of off my radar anyways. To me old round 50's cars mostly all look the same, much like this wind tunnel garbage on the streets today.

·
Super Moderator
16,766 Posts
The Kaisers and Henry Js threw me too, but I don't think people who remember the 50s would even remember those either since they didn't sell enough to make it out of the 50s lol. The big three stuff is cake. You can always tell the corporations apart by the rooflines and the divisions by the details that are present in prior or future models.

Definitely easier to tell apart from today's junk and prewar/art-deco postwar designs. I just saw the new Lexus ad on TV for the IS and GS and damned if I can tell the difference between the two:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
I got an 83, but I plead old age :diablo:

RwP

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
77%

Not bad for as young as I am :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
75%. Fun challenge.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I seem to be better with the 60's to 70's stuff lol, 67% - My dad would be cracking me in the head right now if he was here to see that lol. I say since I didn't live in that error at all, I'm still ok with the results lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got 96% The coolest thing of all is the 56 DeSoto Firedome is exactly like the first car I ever owned. Cruising in a pink four door sedan wasn't exactly something to be proud of, but at least I had wheels.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
77%. I sent it to my Dad, and he got 92%.

The DeSoto's are what got me, I dont know those cars at all.

Al

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
50's

95............hey I'm 62 years old..............I grew up seeing those cars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts