TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
damn thats nice, both the puter' and the Early Bronco...... Only way I'd get rid of my 83' Bronco is for a Early bronco.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
rancherlee said:
damn thats nice, both the puter' and the Early Bronco...... Only way I'd get rid of my 83' Bronco is for a Early bronco.
Something like project "Crazy Horse" from Trucks?

Sharp looking computer and Bronco. I like it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
man I LOVED that Crazy Horse project. It is incredible.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Early Bronco = hubba hubba. I'd drop my F-100 in a heartbeat for one. Well, right now I'd just like the freakin' power steering box out of one...

Sweet lappy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've got some of that Crazy Horse project, like the update part and the breaking-in. Need to have my brother convert it over to DVD for me, since he bought JustinH's old computer and has that capability. I'll ask him right now. You can record like 16 or more hours of video. That'd be all my Trucks! episodes I recorded.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Josh_Keady said:
Early Bronco = hubba hubba. I'd drop my F-100 in a heartbeat for one. Well, right now I'd just like the freakin' power steering box out of one...

Sweet lappy. :thumbsup:

Off topic but... What year F-100 do you need the steering box out of? I heard there's a kit to make one from a 78 or newer work on older models... Might want to google it or something. :D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Actually, I remember seeing this a few months ago, maybe on the Bronco forum, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts