TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I did the forced lube mod per J.L.'s article on a 1992 SC AOD transmission.

I have a ton of aeroquip line left and decided to use that instead of hard line. Does anyone see a problem with this? Hopefully the aeroquip line will withstand the pressure.

Jeramie

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
:thumbsup: I thinks that's a great idea. Seems like it will be more durable when dropping/installing the tranny.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
used some expensive stuff there ;) i have mine done also

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its 4AN..

Can someone verify that I have this tapped into the correct port? Its the only port on the driver's side, per Jerry's article, however, this is an AOD, not a 4R70W.. So I just wanna make sure I have the correct port. Someone on SCCoA.com was telling me I hooked it into the wrong port.

Thanks,

Jeramie

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
I looked at that and thought it was wrong too until I saw that you did this to a 92. I don't know AODs.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Well that port is unmarked. The 3 ont he other side say direct(goes to direct clutch circuit) TV(used for adjusting throttle pressure) and Forward which I would assume goes to the forward clutch circuit. I think you have the correct fitting, but you shoudl really get a manual on that transmission to be sure.
Alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts