TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to run the wiring from the bluetooth mic from behind the rear view mirror to the stereo. My question is can i just pop off the a-pillar trim on the drivers side. I checked on the fusion forums and someone stated that the service manual indicated that once removed you have to replace the part. Any info or instructions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I usually can lift them away from the windshield enough to run the wiring, I rarely remove the trim unless I have to get the wiring to come out the kick panel instead of the dash side.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am looking to run the wiring from the bluetooth mic from behind the rear view mirror to the stereo. My question is can i just pop off the a-pillar trim on the drivers side. I checked on the fusion forums and someone stated that the service manual indicated that once removed you have to replace the part. Any info or instructions would be greatly appreciated.
Check out this thread. You might consider using the passenger side 'A' pillar to make it easier to route the wire. http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=158946

1 - 3 of 3 Posts