TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a ford racing install kit #m-4210-b of ebay new from a guy with a ton of perfect feedback. i got the kit today in a non-marked sealed box with industrial staples holding it shut. it had a little sticker with m-4210-b on it but no ford markings at all. is this a real kit or knock off crap. if anyone has purchased this kit from anyone, let me know what yours was all about.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
A little white box stapled shut with a part number on it. It did say it was from ford on it though. If you have the FRPP catalog you can look at the picture for that part number and compare what you recieved.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what mine was but without the ford markings. ive checked the picture and it looks the same. did yours come with a diff cover gasket. maybe im just being parinoid.

·
8,239 Posts
if the dude had perfect feedback, what makes you think that he's going to screw you over a gear install kit?

Paranoid?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JustinH said:
if the dude had perfect feedback, what makes you think that he's going to screw you over a gear install kit?

Paranoid?
yes i know, just seems like ebay gets shadyer everyday. or maybe its just the voices in my head. :zwall:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts