TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Is that really on the door jam?Thats way cool.I want one.Even though my car will never go 150mph.:(

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Not yet, but it might. Notice how he said it will never go that speed. Shoot, my old car went as fast as 130+ being stock on stock tires when i first got it.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
change your avatar quote then ;)
You really hate my avator qoute don't you.lol
Good,Just trying to start up some rivalry for when I move back to cali next year.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Thats a great decal. Has anyone ever seen those ones you put under the hood that look just like a factory sticker but they have funny saying on them about having big nuts and about loosening clothing and stuff like that? Those are hilarious.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Thats a great decal. Has anyone ever seen those ones you put under the hood that look just like a factory sticker but they have funny saying on them about having big nuts and about loosening clothing and stuff like that? Those are hilarious.
Those cover the airbag warnings on the visors ;)

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
yea the one i got orignally was about 5-10mph off after 50 mph....the write-up someone made about a month or 2 ago posted up different resistor values to modify the speedo which fixed the problem. use the right ohm resistor and it will be fine, the write up is here somewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts