TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 140 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I ordered 2.... so there can't be too many left. 3 maybe...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Are there two left? If so, let me know and I'll get the paypal out to you.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Got mine.... Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,694 Posts
Paypal sent.
Got it, thanks! I'll get them out as soon as I can, might be today but I think it'll be tomorrow because of my work schedule.

Are there two left? If so, let me know and I'll get the paypal out to you.
I do have 2 left, if I include what people asked me to hold for them. If those that asked me to hold sets for them come through and you get this set, I'll be all out.

·
Administrator
14,210 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Got the stickers, haven't seen them yet since I had them sent to my dad's house, looking forward to getting them Thursday. :)

Thanks man.

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
Arrighty guys, all have been spoken for. I have four left technically, but two members have both asked me to hold onto them until they can get payment out for them. If after a period of time things haven't gone forward with them, I'll represent them for sale.

Thanks everyone for taking these off my hands! :D

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,840 Posts
Brandon if you ever run anymore of these let me know , need one for my 95 :cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
If enough people can show interest I'll run have another sheet of them run off. I don't know how much the unit price would be, but I bet I could probably "sell" them for cheaper than last time.

I won't know how cheap until I do some investigating, but like I said if more than a few people show interest I'll find out... and go from there.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Brandon if you ever run anymore of these let me know , need one for my 95 :cool:
I have a couple of spares, if you just need the one? Even though I'm in the UK, the postage to send t back to the US will be pretty cheap. Let me know if you want it.

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
I can get another sheet of made up and shipped to me for $40. If I can get enough orders to cover half my investment cost I'll place the order.

Stamps are $.46 now and paypal takes $.35 plus 3%, so I can sell 1 for $2.25 shipped, 2 for $3.75 or 3 for $5.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I can get another sheet of made up and shipped to me for $40. If I can get enough orders to cover half my investment cost I'll place the order.

Stamps are $.46 now and paypal takes $.35 plus 3%, so I can sell 1 for $2.25 shipped, 2 for $3.75 or 3 for $5.
I would buy one or two. Put me down for 2!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Put me down for two as well!

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,840 Posts
Just a public "Thank You" Andy for your time and stickers ;) 3 days to get here across the pond , Not bad ;)

Brandon , I was the one to revive this thread so if you need more peps to join in I will take a couple if it goes thru , A few to spare :cool:

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Just a public "Thank You" Andy for your time and stickers ;) 3 days to get here across the pond , Not bad ;)

Brandon , I was the one to revive this thread so if you need more peps to join in I will take a couple if it goes thru , A few to spare :cool:
No prob. Thats pretty impressive service from the UK/US postal services. Glad they turned up ok. They must be the most travelled stickers in the US (again)!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Had a new windshield installed yesterday. Asked them to do their best to remove the Lorain sticker from the old glass, and put it on the new glass.
Much to my delight they were successful! :)

:usa::thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
I don't have any more, but I can get more made up if sufficient interest is expressed. :)

121 - 140 of 169 Posts