TCCoA Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Got them yesterday. They look good! Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,694 Posts
Still got 26 available (including the 8 from the top and bottom which aren't 100%) if there's still interest.

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
I just placed an order for a new sheet of 52 stickers. It's coming from the same printing company but I adjusted the hue slightly on the graphic to reflect a slightly darker blue (based on what I sent them last time and what I got compared to what I wanted). I should have them sometime next week. I won't be cutting them out from the sheets, you'll get them just how you see them above.

Pricing: First cling is $2.25, which includes shipping and PayPal's fees. Each additional cling add $1.25. If anyone wants JL memorial stickers added in, add $1 (specify style based on those seen here: http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=1498219&postcount=128)

For those concerned about long term "stick-ability" or durability of the clings, I stuck one to the front windshield of my old Cougar a couple years ago and it hasn't moved or started to fall off yet. Color is still true to this day.
Bumpity bump. I was asked about these again this afternoon, and I still have 14 of them from the last batch if there's any renewed interest.

·
Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
229 Posts
just found this post. still have any left. i dont have paypal but i will get you paid. can you post a pic . ididnt see any. i would need your address. havent read all 9 pages yet.. thank you --irv

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
Yep, I still have some, I think....

I will take a look in the garage where I am pretty sure I last saw them and update.

Edit:
I still have 14, though 2 are slightly cut off near the top (maybe 1/32"). Here is a photo of them from a number of years ago that allows you to see what they look like.

This is of batch 1 where the blue was a little too bright. The remaining clings I have are a slightly darker shade of blue.

Just a public "Thank You" Andy for your time and stickers ;) 3 days to get here across the pond , Not bad ;)

Brandon , I was the one to revive this thread so if you need more peps to join in I will take a couple if it goes thru , A few to spare :cool:

just found this post. still have any left. i dont have paypal but i will get you paid. can you post a pic . ididnt see any. i would need your address. havent read all 9 pages yet.. thank you --irv
You can send me a SASE and I can send you some. I can PM you an address to send it to.

·
Registered
229 Posts
stupid ? but what do you do to make it stick. i tried moistening it and tried it dry.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,353 Posts
I believe it's a static cling.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,694 Posts
Correct, it's a cling - not a sticker. Make sure you peel the paper backing off first, then just stick it (face forward) to the inside of the window where you want it. It may stick better if you spray some water on the window where you want it first, then squeegee it in place (like a window film).

·
Registered
229 Posts
found a pic of my 96 with the label . dont know if it will show up

Attachments

161 - 169 of 169 Posts