·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I personally thought it was hillarious.
I'm not a big cat fan and have always said, walking on my car was "grounds for killin".

The other day when I found paw prints on my hood, all I could think about was that commercial.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I couldn't find the ad in the video section. Would you please post a link?

·
Registered
552 Posts
That remains me of another (european) Ka commercial;
a dove sitting in a tree and looks for a while at a parked Ka at the other side of the street, than he's flying to the Ka but he never reaches the Ka because the hood opens and hits the dove so hard that he's dead.
(for sure also computer animated :mad: )

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
Dutch T-Bird said:
That remains me of another (european) Ka commercial;
a dove sitting in a tree and looks for a while at a parked Ka at the other side of the street, than he's flying to the Ka but he never reaches the Ka because the hood opens and hits the dove so hard that he's dead.
(for sure also computer animated :mad: )
Also can be found in the Videos forum:tongue:

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, the one smackin the hell outta the bird is ok, but kill a cat ...oh NO!! Heh people just need to get a grip that its not real. Oh well.

·
Registered
216 Posts
"Ford says the clip was conceived without its approval by ad agency Ogilvy & Mather as part of a "viral marketing" campaign for the Sportka. "Viral marketing," a type of e-mail marketing, is the electronic version of word of mouth, usually inviting recipients to forward an e-mail to others."
Good job Ford :eek:

lol at them trying to sell cars via ebaumsworld clips :D

How ARE Ka sales anyway?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Like I said...I searched the video forum...couldn't find it. I'd like to see the video if someone could post a working link....

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
hahahaha I LOVE that commercial.... too damn funny. Then again, I'm not a cat person :D

besides... I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like they really killed a cat or anything :rolleyes:

sometimes I think that certin people live only to complain

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Craig-and-Molly said:

Fricken Hippies

--Craig
That...was...AWESOME-O!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I thought it was funny as hell. People need to get a life and quit screwing it up for the rest of us.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I love cats...really....but that commercial was still cool! If that was a computer genertated cat, somebody really took alot of time to do it. It looks completely real!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
You can tell when the body slides off the car and with the head, especially.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts