TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I’m really sorry for the very late notice but I didn’t get this set up until last night due to circumstances out of my control.

FordChips will be here in San Diego on the 6 and 7 depending on the amount of interest. I’ve got it set up at JBA Racing again, 5155 Convoy Street, San Diego 92111. This a Monday and Tuesday since we already have the weekends obligated.

Fees are the same:

$300 for the tune and $120 for the dyno, For all new customers, who do not currently have a chip or program from Ford Chip, or current customers that have done extensive modifications.
$150 for the tune and $120 for the dyno, For all current customers with a Ford Chip or Ford Chip program from a previous dyno event or mail order.
$50 extra for a Flip Chip, You can add an additional program with a multi-position chip. Example: Tune with NOS and tune without NOS.

You will have the choice of either having the EEC reflashed or a chip burned for your vehicle. Price is the same for either way. NOTE: You must go with a chip for a multi-position program and EEC IVs. You need to let us know what your choice is prior to us starting.

NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $50 will be required by Oct 4th. Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.

To reserve a spot, contact JBA Racing and place your deposit with them, they do take credit cards. Locally at 858 495-3395, out of town 888 522-5570 you can also contact them via e-mail at [email protected]

Your remaining balance will be due in full at the event.

Again, I’m sorry for the late notice. Hope to see some of you there.

Lonnie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts