TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Automotive News reports that Ford's top marketing executive, Jim Farley, is quoted using the "f" word in a preview copy of Once Upon a Car, an upcoming book covering the recent fall and rise of the Big Three, as he describes his feelings for his company’s cross town rival.

“F---- GM,” Farley tells the books’ author, Bill Vlasic. “I hate them and their company and what they stand for. And I hate the way they're succeeding. Ford is back because people trust us. And that is a powerful message. I'm a car guy. I wake up each morning thinking about cars. Watch out. We're only going to get better."
Article

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Every time I've worked on a Chevrolet, it felt weird and foreign. Everything seemed a** backwards.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Every time I've worked on a Chevrolet, it felt weird and foreign. Everything seemed a** backwards.
Yeah, like I have no idea, if I have to pull the upper intake on my >1999< Bravada 4.3L, whether I'll find two injectors or six. I mean WTH!

AND YET, is it true that if you buy a full SEFI custom setup for a Ford Engined street rod it uses all GM sensors?
WhazzupwiDAT!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts