TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Www.foreinnovations.com.

Complete fuel systems front to back for cobras, Shelby's, gt u name it any way rails regulators, pumps from 255 hp to 465lph pumps for gas or e85, regulators fit any vehicle with fuel rails for tbirds use 96-04 rails any how I'm offering 5 percent off and free shipping, only applies on orders over 100 bucks, if u need pricing let me know they also carry Teflon fuel hose that never goes bad, the 405 LPh pumps are great for u power adder guys especially u svo guys going thinking of switching to e85

Questions just ask

Robert

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rails don't come with the crossover it's and option but your better off buying the hose and fittings as every application is different, this way u can route over the blower or in front of blower which is how I run them, on the regulator the f1i is a nice peice I'm running a f2 but its an older version which is equal to the f1i, the older version weren't the I, I know the f1i has a stainless ball were as the old f1 didn't, also on the rails for your application u need the frps block off, since only 99 and newer use that fitting, also are u planning to run new lines or just use stock line adapters to an fittings, cause the stock lines will support a plenty but can do it either way.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yea I'll prolly go with just the rails and regulator and piece everything else later. I'll have money for you soon.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just let me know how I can help if u need a break down on parts and fittings to hook back to stock lines id be happy to post it, I can get those item also, but I'll post the part numbers for u guys I use fragoala fittings, be sure and use a Teflon fuel hose or your house will reek of gas, it cost a tad more but worth it, trust me I used starlite hose which is good hose wasent suppose to smell know I'm redoing 2 cars, I don't like smelling fuel, if u can smell it, I'd say it can ignite, but I dunno, just scares me, some Ill have spent enough to do 4 cars with all new hose when I'm done, just words for all u guys better to spend a tad more up front, cause I can assure I wasted 400-500 dollars, not happy about it, but we live and learn, also better for me to learn on mine than a customers car

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Guys wanting E85 now is the time to get a 405 LPH fuel pump, this thing rocks for a single pump.

Guys spread the word on the other forums for me please.

Robert

·
Registered
244 Posts
Fuel hat

What are the chances of us getting a custom hat designed like the mustang hat they do?
I know I would be in for one. I'm sure others may be interested as well.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are pretty

·
Super Moderator
12,245 Posts
Very nice. Is that the 405 pump?

Those fuel rails, are they brushed aluminum? They look great!

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Very nice. Is that the 405 pump?

Those fuel rails, are they brushed aluminum? They look great!
That is a Walbro gss340 high pressure 255lph pump.

The rails aren't brushed, they have the raw machining swirls from the CNC machine. I believe they have a clear anodization, but not sure--it really doesnt matter since I just know that black rails won't accentuate my logan intake properly :tongue:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Speaking of 405s there back in stock

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Just wondering Zod what is the Nomex for on the setup .
the nomex shield is for protecting the fuel lines since they will be very close to the thermonuclear reactor core of my Mr Fusion, which powers the flux capacitor and the time circuits :tongue:

Just kidding, that's a "tig finger". I slip it over my pinky (over my welding gloves) and I can prop-up and slide along over scorching hot metal as I'm welding, and I won't feel anything on the pinky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts