TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well for x-mas i got the flowmaster cat back kit and its on after a couple hours in the driveway on x-mas eve and 35 degree weather... but it was worth it....

does anybody have possible dementions or directions on how to make a foreward section to remove the 3rd cat/resignator?

so from right behind the o2 sensors (after the cats) to after the 3rd cat/resignator. i would like to remove this and i have access to a pipe bender and welder at school and i was wondering if anyone had instructions or dementions to do this?

any help would be appreciated!

thanks,

Patrick

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks... one more thing... so i would just basically have to measure out the difference for after the 02 sensors right? then make the first two pipes shorter length?

thanks for your help rich

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Guys, thanks for the Y pipe ideas. I'm trying to also replace the first two cats with inline universal cats. No shop wants to touch the job.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hey rich what kind of mufflers do you have on your coug?? I have a dynomax cat back and i'm trying to get it a little louder with out highway resonance. Just curious if your setup has dynomx super turbo mufflers??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts