TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am currently gathering up parts to do a hub swap and i am considering going all out and getting some forged wheels but i dont know who to look at. Im looking for a european style mesh wheel like the iForged TE-14. Also if anyone knows of a nice looking cast wheel in the same style that would be great for comparison.

So far i have come across,

360 Forged
NC Forged
iForged
Boze Forged
Capital Forged
ForgeLine
Fikse

If you know of any others that suppy an 18" wheel please post them up.

Thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
HRE is another very popular brand of forged wheel.

Kinesis is also popular in the european circle.

I know some people with iforged wheels and they had TERRIBLE customer service experiences. I am not sure if things have changed from the last couple years but you may want to do some research on their current customer service.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually just got to looking at theyre pricing and its $763ea for a two-piece 18x9 of course to my specs. What sucks is for $763 my finish choices include Silver, Black, Gunmetal, White, Hyper Black, Hyper Gunmetal, Race Gold, or High Polish. I was hoping for chrome but im not paying $150 more per wheel. Ill probably end up going with High Polish or Gunmetal as either would look stellar with the BMW spec Alpine White the car will be wearing by then.... ahh dreams... now its time to get back to work so i can save save save!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts