TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Well, as I'm sure most all of you know, I've had the forums down all night to make an upgrade to the vBulletin software. I've performed dozens of vB upgrades in the past with no issues whatsoever. Well, this made me over-confident. As such, I failed to take a separate backup of the database prior to the upgrade process. There was an issue in the middle of that process that completely snarfed the post table. Because of that, I had to restore Wednesday night's backup of the DB.

There's the reason. Now here's what we need to know....

ALL Thursday's Posts are GONE. PMs and such are fine. So when people ask....now you'll know.

Hopefully this newer version of the software will fix people's problems with being able to post and such. We'll see.

I've been up all night....I'm going to bed now. :(

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, evidently, the part of the DB that keeps track of who edits what didn't get snarfed. Otherwise there's been a time warp as my post shows it was edited by Porkchop last night even though I just posted it this morning.......oh the joys of computers. :D

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evidently, there were other issues I wasn't aware of. Hopefully, they've all been fixed now.

....geez, I hate computers! :D

·
Administrator
14,210 Posts
It's "Where are we going? And what's with this handbasket?" :tongue:

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
test

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Well, evidently, the part of the DB that keeps track of who edits what didn't get snarfed. Otherwise there's been a time warp as my post shows it was edited by Porkchop last night even though I just posted it this morning.......oh the joys of computers. :D
Bad Porkchop, Now go to my room.... UUUMMM I mean your room hehehehe :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like a whipped puppy!

And I heard you like it like that :eek:
:rofl:.. :uppoint: ..:rofl:

·
6,253 Posts
enough with the PMs people, sh!t..

doesn't anyone read anymore?

can we add a flash or something to the damn site bill?

·
6,253 Posts
Not everyone has the time to spend 24/7 on here and keep up with every single post.
you answered your own question there Lame Joke Man

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Bad Porkchop, Now go to my room.... UUUMMM I mean your room hehehehe :rofl: :rofl:
[zombie voice]i liiiikkkkKKKKkkke talking to giirrrrrrrrrrllllLLLLLLSSSss[/zombie voice]

Wanna be in my next movie?:cool:

>=)

As far as me editing sirwill's post its called me being "the one" in the matrix...and funny how it was at 4:20 :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts