TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been playing a lot of Forza 4 lately, having recently joined the Xbox world. I'd like to know if there are others here that enjoy Forza and if they'd be willing to share they're knowledge, insight, experiences, etc. with those less experienced...

I know there is a thread asking about Xbox live, but I'd like to know more about Forza itself... anyone?

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
i haven't played 4, but i loved the first 3. there really wasn't that big of a difference between 2 and 3, so i haven't bought 4 yet. i probably will get it if i can find it cheap. btw what do you want to know about forza?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
There is a huge difference between Forza 3 and Forza 4, the vehicle physics are so much better and more realistic. I cant go back to 3 after playing 4.

What do you need to know? :)

My gamertag is Conman530 btw. I normally race and do pretty well in C class lobbies with my lowered '55 Thunderbird with beefy roll bars. :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I am really enjoying the "Rivals" online more than anything else, and I can have as much fun tuning the cars as racing them! And therein is what I'd like to know.. anyone have any tuning tips, things that have worked particularly well for you? things to avoid? etc.

I'm travelergt97. I started a club so my nephew and I could compete, if you look for it its "Butler Motors".

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I am really enjoying the "Rivals" online more than anything else, and I can have as much fun tuning the cars as racing them! And therein is what I'd like to know.. anyone have any tuning tips, things that have worked particularly well for you? things to avoid? etc.

I'm travelergt97. I started a club so my nephew and I could compete, if you look for it its "Butler Motors".
Its pretty fun, the only thing the game is lacking?

MN12s.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Exactly! You'd think that if they are going to put a Pinto in there they could put at least the 89 Motor Trend car of the year in it. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ahhh Forza 4 is awesome. Me and a buddy modded a game save for a non-xbox live account for 999 million bucks. We buy every car, tune them for drifting or drag and what not. Its so much better than FM3! I wish they had an actual drift mode, although they have a drift HUD you can turn on, but other than that, I love FM4. My gamertag for when i get on forza 4 on live is da1latin0arab. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts