TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone tried the fouler adapters instead of getting the MIL Eliminators all you spend is about 5 bucks also will the check engine light for not having the cats effect the performance of the car I'm curious about this one:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm talking without buying a 3-400 tuner my friend wants to do it on his mark I got the Mil Eliminators and they work great but he doesnt want to spend that much money he just got laid off:( so I told him I would try and get some info.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
He's unemployed, doesn't want to spend $50 for MIL eliminators, but wants to cut off the cats and splice in some straight tubing? :2huh:

My advice is to leave the car alone unless something is broken. Being unemployed and doing car modifications are usually not a good combination. :thumbsup:

Oh, and you are aware that the driver side cat is part of the exaust manifold, right.

I think if you research it enough you will find how to make your own MIL's for very little money.

Just my .02. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My advice is to leave the car alone unless something is broken. Being unemployed and doing car modifications are usually not a good combination. :thumbsup:

:rofl: I'll tell him to wait til he gets employment somewhere else dont want him to be stuck without a drivable car and I didn't know the marks had the cats as part of the manifold (he didn't know either) he just got it a couple of weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts