TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres its mods

3000 Stall 3/4 Lock-up Converter, 3.73 Rear Ratio w/Locker, 4 Wheel Disc w/ABS, Eibach Springs, 148k, CD Player, Tint, Black Leather Interior, Factory 'SC' Body Molding, New Head Gaskets, Reman. Heads, Full Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Runs Great, No Faster Car at this Price... $2000

for 2000 bucks it seems like a good deal. Recently performance built transmission. If so I'm gonna go to the bank monday to see about a loan. What do you think? Its a beautiful car. Red

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
S. C.

The car is worth that in the parts and work done to it. I say go for it!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Most definitely worth that. I'd pay that for it and I don't need another car!

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
by the way - i don't want to part it out...i actually have a 95lx v8 and i'm looking for something that I can have fun with!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I don't think anyone is suggesting that you part it out. Just indicating that it might be worth that much in parts alone.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sounds like a really good deal.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
andries said:
by the way - i don't want to part it out...i actually have a 95lx v8 and i'm looking for something that I can have fun with!
You can have fun with the V8! More fun on the wallet as well.

The one on autotrader seems to look good, but with 3 pics that don't show any of the trouble spots, can't really say.

Looks good from afar, but could look far from good. Check it out and see if it is. I'd offer up $1600 for it tops...in cash. Take it or leave it. You can get one from someone on here who actually will be honest in telling you everything wrong with the car for around $2K

·
Registered
955 Posts
go for it

·
Registered
224 Posts
conversion02 said:
You can have fun with the V8! More fun on the wallet as well.

The one on autotrader seems to look good, but with 3 pics that don't show any of the trouble spots, can't really say.

Looks good from afar, but could look far from good. Check it out and see if it is. I'd offer up $1600 for it tops...in cash. Take it or leave it. You can get one from someone on here who actually will be honest in telling you everything wrong with the car for around $2K
Thanks for the price on that of a good offer point. I'm having Jason pull the carfax on the vin...see if there is anything funny...might help the barter process. Also I asked what has been done to the car, how long have they had it, and if they have any past history of what has been done with it...will post back with more information as it comes in....Thanks again everyone! Sorry for hijacking the thread...love the one at the top man!

·
Registered
224 Posts
andries said:
Thanks for the price on that of a good offer point. I'm having Jason pull the carfax on the vin...see if there is anything funny...might help the barter process. Also I asked what has been done to the car, how long have they had it, and if they have any past history of what has been done with it...will post back with more information as it comes in....Thanks again everyone! Sorry for hijacking the thread...love the one at the top man!
So after the VIN check from Jason. There is a descrepency with the odometer reading...it hasn't been updated anywhere or reported since 95,000 miles. After the years it now has a NAM title with it. Everything else checks out...so what should be my steps from here?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Toombs said:
Id like to have this one....

Rare!

Mike
I'd like to have that one also and I already have two of them.;) I think someone is going to get a very nice 94 five speed SC in that one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts