TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally contacted Max at 5 star Ford, and he was able to find them at some other dealer's, but not many...enough for me though.
ordered them, and they should be coming in a few days...The price was really good, too. ..can't wait to put them in with new wires...
-Nishan.

Thanks for all your suggestions/tips and feedback.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
whats awsf-32pp?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's my previous post about the awsf-32pp's...this will help explain everything:

Hello all,

I wanted to buy the recommende AWSF 32PP plugs for my 1997 4.6L bird, and called around for prices, and all the dealerships tell me that AWSF 32 PP has been replaced/superceded by a different plug, AGSF something, i can't remember the exact part number. They cannot get the awsf 32pp any more, they say.

They tell me that this new plug is the same, a double platinum, and cheaper, but I remembered reading here in tccoa about someone who had trouble with the "new" plug, after he also was not able to find the awsf-32pp. So, I didn't buy the "new" plug, just came home, and called Ford customer service, and voiced my concerns over the matter,. They gave me 2 telephone numbers and 2 web-addresses and told me to try those, and see whether they have those "old" awsf 32pp plugs (one of them is "obsolete ford parts", ever heard of them?). Still haven't had time to do that, but before I do, just wanted to see what you all think about this...am I being too picky? perhaps the new plug is not bad? but I can't forget that post either...Where would be a good place to find the AWSF 32 PP's?

Sorry about the long post, but wanted to see what you think...Thanks in advance.

·
8,239 Posts
you would have had better luck with the coppers.
AWSF32c
They are cheaper and are a better plug, and you can get them at any dealer.

JH

·
Registered
799 Posts
Heck, I've got a set of those (slightly used...30,000 mi) I changed out during the PI head swap to 22c's. I'll sell'em for 15.00 shipped.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Oops, my bad. I guess they'll go out in Friday's trash.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
ill buy them for 10 dollars shipped.......8 plugs right?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...alreday got the new ones from Max at 5 star Ford...just have to get them in now...

Thanks for all your feedback and offers etc..

Will keep you all updated.
-Nishan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts