TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was the level 2 ultrasound(wife is 5 months pregnant). We found out that we are having our 3rd daughter :D. The dr had a VERY good 'in your face' picture to prove it as well, there's no doubt about that one. She's perfect size, has no problems, and my wife is doing well too. That's the most important part!

I'm very excited, but there's TONS to do before the baby is born. First is to get a van. I'm looking hard core now so I'm hoping something good will come along soon. Unfortunately I dont have a ton of cash.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Congrats! You gonna keep going until you have a boy? :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
get a Flex...lol
I would if I had the money :rolleyes:

You gonna keep going until you have a boy? :)
NO NO.... and NO :D 3 is it.

Thanks everyone! Its really exciting and I cant wait to hold my little daughter. Its going to be interesting to say the least with 4 women in the house and me the sole male. :zbash::D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha congrats. and yes interesting to say the least. I did the same when I lived with my mom and two sisters, and the dog... was a girl too.. wth

your keeping the bird right?
Yep... I'm keeping the bird for me and I'm looking at a sable wagon for the wife tomorrow. I struck out on 2 vans and an explorer today. I guess I'm stuck in the 3-4 years ago mentality that I was able to get a 77K mile car that had zero problems and was in excellent condition for $1800. Now.... you cant touch anything under 2K that doesnt need work, has high high milage or isnt a rusted out pos. Hell I bought sub $500 cars that I drove for over a year and sold for the same amount as I bought them for. :rolleyes: Those days are gone though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts