TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a real bill eliot edition thinderbird on ebay today. i didnt know they existed but hey i guess they do. i seen one somebody else put on here one time but it wasnt one i figured out. btu this one has the signature on the back of the car and embrordered in the floor mats. it was pretty nice though. also i seen another bird on there wich i soooo want. it ha over 700 hp !!!! :eek: . if the mods will let me ill post links but if not just remove them guys and ill put up pics instead. btu does anyone on here have a bill elliot edition bird ???
the bill elliot:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-BILL-ELLIOT-SPECIAL-EDITION-FORD-THUNDER-BIRD_W0QQitemZ4614603230QQcategoryZ6240QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and the one i want :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PRO-STREET-DRAG-83-T-BIRD-DONE-RIGHT_W0QQitemZ4614249557QQcategoryZ6240QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Grammar man, GRAMMAR!!!

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
FunktasticLucky said:
this is why we don't let rednecks write the dictionary :p... He spelled it right ROFL Unless you were talking about someone else. and if thats the case I'll stick my foot in my mouth :)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=grammar
stick your foot in your mouth. i wasnt talking about falcons post.

oh btw i took third in our school spelling bee ;)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didnt check that one beofre i posted it for errors. i normaly do. plus if my phone sits too close to my wireless keyboard and mouse they tend not to work well.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
sorry ricer, but wireless doesn't account "I seen" used incorrectly over the proper "I saw" or "I've seen." And wireless phones work on entirely different bands than wireless keyboards and mice, you wouldn't see any interference between the two

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm it seems like it. but my keyboard and mouse have their days. one day im runnin right along and never miss a thing . the next day it will skip entire 5 letter words for no reason at all. or ill get one letter and the next 4-5 letters dont register. but oh well i like the wireless feature. its not an all the time thing.

ok so anyway. what do you guys think an estimated 700 hp runs in a 1/4 :D im curuious about the drag car .

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've never had any problem with mine, if I havent used it for awhile and automatically start typing, it will skip but that is it...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Those Bill Elliott editions are a joke. What does it offer except some ugly wheels, a sticker, and some embroidering on the floormates. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well all i was saying that i had heard someone talk about them before and this one is actually real.

but it was mainly about the second one. i looked at that thing and was just like WOW that is a dream car for me.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Jack K said:
Those Bill Elliott editions are a joke. What does it offer except some ugly wheels, a sticker, and some embroidering on the floormates. :rolleyes:
Actually, there's only one problem with that one there.

[puts on flame suit]it's red I've just never liked red cars. But you've got to admit, that one is clean!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Although that is one very nice Bill Elliot Edition, does anyone know what was special about the engine? Also, anyone want to venture a guess that the "special edition Heavy-duty "breaks" (that misspell has always been a pet peeve of mine) are sport brakes?

"IT HAS A SPECIAL EDITION BILL ELLIOT 4.6-0HC ENGINE ALSO SPECIAL EDITION HEAVY- DUTY BREAKS."

5100 and the reserve isn't even met yet. Wow.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i thoguth the same thing. ITS A F*****G THUNDERBIRD . IT COMES STANDARD TO WITH THOSE BRAKES TO STOP A 2 TON CAR. as apposed to what you might see on their other car they have. but ya there is nothing special about the motor either. but i just thought it was interesting seeing the bill elliot signature on there.

how many elliot editions were there. oh thunderbird gurus :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts