TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.timken.com/en-US/products/Documents/BSAC1990andNewerOrder7564.pdf

It's a huge boring pdf, that just happens to have every timken seal and bearing partnumber for the ENTIRE vehicle, called out by car.

Tbirds are in there; didn't check Cougars, like it matters. :rolleyes:

This at least gives a starting point for a search, since a bunch of others copy timken partnumbers.

That is all. :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
timken and federal mogul both have huge pdf's and they are invaluable if you are into doing research for things . yeah the birds are in it just don't remember which catalog . i spent the better part of a month pooring over these things looking at bearing 's race's etc. to figure out how to put 87 crown vic disc brakes onto my 53 spindle without a lot of hassle { old school use what ya got before you buy thinking }. it paid off . federal mogul also has complete catalogs of all things they manufacture online , and again is quite helpful. especially when you already have the parts no's at your disposeable and walk into the parts house and some furrin car drivin ' kid with hair that reminds you of the parrot you once had as a pet tells you they don't have it or make it for your vehicle . i began a list , scattered on diff pieces of paper , on things that are interchangeable from one vehicle to another concerning the birds , cougars etc. so in my scrap yard ventures i know what to be looking for and these catalogs are my source . they as i said are invaluable !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts