8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Happy Independence Day!

Happy July 4th everyone! :usa:

Joe

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Happy 4th everyone!!!! No Taxation without Representation!
And a big thanks to my Great-great-great-great-Grandfather
Capt. Henry Hiland 2nd Rowan Co. Militia North Carolina May 19th 1777-Spring 1781

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

Here's a tune I like this time of year...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TRUjr8EVgBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Getting ready to go out sailing, drinking some brews with the GF, and go watch some fireworks while on the water!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Brisket should be ready in 2hrs. :cool:
Thanks for the heads up. I coulda used a little more notice. :mad:

Enjoy! :tongue:

How bout some pix of said Brisket~!?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Happy 4th guys, pretty good day, despite having to work over my scheduled time...but hey, time for fireworks at the oceanfront tonight, yay!

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
forgot about pix.....hehe.....I've got this thing down to a science now.

Yummm

OOPS, you can't even pick up a single slice of my brisket, because it will fall apart it so tender (none of that chewy Rudy's garbage here (although I do love their sauce :))....just fall-apart-in-your-mouth-goodness here.....Mmmm

"flat" and "point" sliced apart for proper slicing against the different grains :)

Cream Corn, BBQ beans, potato salad, a jalapeno, some onions and pickles and sauce.....MMMM that smells goooood! ;)

I'm available for catering birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding sentences, divorce parties, bachelor/ette parties, fraternity/sorority parties, etc. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Happy July 4th everyone!

:usa: Have a great holiday everyone and enjoy the weekend, not too much though! :zbeer:

I'm getting ready for Arthur to dump a few inches of rain on my celebration, but I do have the rest of the weekend! :D

Joe

·
Registered
256 Posts
:usa::thumbsup:HAPPY 4TH TO ALL !!!!

A special thanks to all that provided us with the freedoms that we all enjoy each and every day !!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::usa:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts