TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this Fox Lake P-51 intake manifold able to fit on our birds? or is there no way in hell?, can we drill them new bolt holes, anything that we could modify it to fit? ive read reviews on it, it is a very good intake manifold for making power from 3-6K RPM, well at least thats what i believe its good for.

lemme know

-Marc

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Before you spend your money on that I would suggest getting a few things done to that car of yours first. I would suggest doing some research around here to find out more about your car and what mods are most recomended to wake it up and improve it's reliability. Here are a few things to read up on:

94-95 Transmision Weakness
94 EEC Failures
J-mod
Mark VIII/Marauder Torque Converter
SCT Custom Tuning
PI motor
Gears

All of these will help you get more out of your car while preparing you for bigger and better things down the road. For more modular motor infor you may want to try searching around Modular Depot.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i find out about the condition of my eec?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Per multiple people who actually own them, that intake doesn't make any power.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
kdanner said:
Per multiple people who actually own them, that intake doesn't make any power.
I thought it was a good improvement over the PI intake in forced induction setups? Or did I mis-read that? I know N/A it is pretty worthless, but what about forced?

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
I thought it was a good improvement over the PI intake in forced induction setups? Or did I mis-read that? I know N/A it is pretty worthless, but what about forced?
No,you read right...problem is,when it's a "ringer" test engine and the tested intake was specifically supplied for the test and not just an off-shelf piece.....well,you get the picture....
JL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts