TCCoA Forums banner

should i leave the fox logo on or take it off?

• yea,take the [email protected]#$ thing off.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • na,what the hell it looks cool

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i type now i'm kinda faced with a delima. i'm looking at a movie called motocrosed (yes sill kinda of a kid ) but one of the actor's was wearing the fox logo as the one on my windsheild. guess the prev. owner was in a moto cross club. but as for me when i first got the car i thought it was a special addition packege that mercury had added on (seeing that i have a longlist of options).my mom & step dad think's the logo is still kinda cool but i need your advice. should i leve the logo on there or take it off?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you actually race bikes (and preferably use fox equipment) then go ahead and keep it on. Otherwise it'd be along the lines of a ricer without vtec putting a 'type r' sticker on their honda.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Ever notice that Fox clothing is sorta like a 'designer' brand nowadays? And all kinds of people (who don't race) have Fox stickers on their vehicles, there are/were even factory 'Fox Edition' vehicles, Chevy pickups I think.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Like it Leave it

TurboCat said:
Who cares? If you like your Fox sticker then leave it, if not then take it off.

I am with turbocat if you like it leave it. I have a dragon sticker on my gas cap. I like it so (bad four letter F word) what everyone else thinks. Dragon makes Goggles for snowboarding and sunglasses too. I snowboard but I don't have Dragon goggles nor do I own a pair of Dragon sunglasses. I perfer Gargoyle sunglasses. That is my 2 cents. Take it..... or chuck it at the next person behind you.

Laterz GT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts