TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was looking and all for a good FPR for my turbo application and was curious as to what the turbo folks are using for theres. EFI btw.

Please and thanks

Zero

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
So i was looking and all for a good FPR for my turbo application and was curious as to what the turbo folks are using for theres. EFI btw.

Please and thanks

Zero
I'm using an Aeromotive remote mounted adjustable unit.

David

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your using an aftermarket rail right? How would i cap off the stock unit location?

Zero

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Your using an aftermarket rail right? How would i cap off the stock unit location?

Zero
Yes I'm using a set of rails from Probe made specifically for the Victor Jr intake manifold with injector bungs added (aka Spyder intake). I don't really know what regulators are avalible for use with the stock 4.6 rail. Of all the brands I tried on my 3.8 motor, the Kirban billet adjustable regulator was the best. The stock replacment ones I got from Aeromotive and Holley were crap and both sprung leaks soon after installing.

You can't just cap off the stock regulator moiunting pad, you would need to rework the rail to eliminate the regulator mount and run hoses from the rail to the remote mounted unit, or replace them with aftermarket rails and re-plumb it all.

David

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you David. I have my Kirban 500 ordered and on the way. Looks like my best option unless i wanted to spend X amount a billet rail and different AFPR.

Zero

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kirban 5005. My bad. lol.

Zero

1 - 6 of 6 Posts